of www.eccellenzenolane.it This site collects some Personal Data of its Users.
AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
VIA ON. FRANCESCO NAPOLITANO, 86
80035 NOLA (NA)
VAT number: 08196991213
Holder’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this site, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookie, Usage Data, Name, Email, Address, Business Name, Phone, VAT number.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this site.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this site are mandatory. If the User refuses to disclose them, it may be impossible for this site to provide the Service. In cases where this site indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who are in doubt about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and warrants that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected Data
Mode of treatment
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data. An up-to-date list of Data Processors can always be obtained from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Owner processes Personal Data related to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the need for the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Holder’s operational offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Holder.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain more information about the location of processing, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data Processing Details.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
Should any of the transfers just described take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner by contacting him at the contact details given at the beginning.
Data are processed and kept for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until that interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until that consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon the expiration of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Processing of Collected Data
User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Displaying content from external platforms, and Contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of processing and the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details of the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact form (this site)
The User, by filling out the contact form with their Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form.
Personal data collected: email and name.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service allows for interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this site.
Interactions and information captured by this site are in each case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network.
In the event that a social network interaction service is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data related to the pages where it is installed.
Facebook’s Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.).
The Facebook “Like” button and social widgets are Facebook social network interaction services provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Twitter Tweet button and social widgets (Twitter, Inc.).
Twitter’s Tweet button and social widgets are services for interacting with the social network Twitter, provided by Twitter, Inc.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and interact with them.
In case such a service is installed, it is possible that, even in case Users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data related to the pages where it is installed.
YouTube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content viewing service operated by Google Inc. which allows this site to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. Users may object to the processing of their Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing, and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- Verify and request rectification. The User can check the accuracy of their Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have it transferred to another owner. You have the right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unimpeded to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, a contract to which the User is a party, or contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose complaint. The User may file a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are advised that if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner set out in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
More information about the treatment
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages to its possible establishment for the defense against abuses in the use of this site or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this site and any third-party services it uses may collect System Logs, which are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This site does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is encouraged to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will re-collect the User’s consent, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, including in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this site (including by third party applications integrated into this site), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the site, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the User’s operating system and computer environment.
The individual using this site who, except where otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the means adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this site.
The hardware or software tool by which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this site as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document is understood to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.